Little Chefs Cooking Class
@ The Buddha Bistro
Get the kids into the kitchen and learning about healthy, yummy options and how their favorite foods are prepared. They learn safety in the kitchen, simple to complex cooking techniques and cooking and baking that is fun and informative. The little ones cook with their favorite adult present, while the older kids get to have some time to explore these classes on their own. Classes can be booked by visiting The Buddha Bistro , calling 860.417.6737 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Little Chefs Cooking Class Toddler-Age 5
- Classes start Thursday October 5th 4:30-5:15pm
- 4 Weeks
- A great way to get the kids in the kitchen, to learn about some healthy yummy options and to start to take part in what they eat. A fun and creative exploration for the little ones to enjoy with a favorite adult in their lives!
- We will be making the following: Banana sushi, Apple slice sticks, Decorate cookies, PB&J roll ups, Dirt pudding, Cookie cutter grilled cheese, & decorative pizza
- Please bring a booster seat if needed
- This class contains common allergens and is not suggested for those with food allergies
- Class must be booked and paid for by October 1st
Teacher: Laure Proulx, owner and creator of all things delicious at The Buddha Bistro. Find out more about this and other classes by following us on facebook.